sabotage

izzyboo
on 10/24/08 3:20 pm - PA
well it has been 2 months now since my surgery.  i was doing great at first.  but now that i can eat normal food again i am doing horrible.  i feel like i am sabotaging myself.  eating bad, not getting enough protien, not exercising enough.  and i hate it but dont know what to do about it.  anyone else go through this.  i have lost over 50 pounds so far which is good i guess but only lost 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks which is disappointing.  i am just feeling really down on myself like i did all this for nothing!  and i am ruining all the [pain i went through to get the surgery and the pain afterwards.
Shella M.
on 10/28/08 3:02 pm

Okay.. not to sound mean but Im going to be blunt because I have done the same thing too BUT... When I realized it I stopped it.   I have been given a tool and I need to use it.   I pray to God that I never gain my weight back but it is up to me.   I know I have to get a certain amount of exercise and I have to watch what I eat.    I wish you the best of luck.   Maybe you need to do something positive for yourself for a change.   Buy yourself a new outfit and realize how far you are coming.  

Shell RNY 8/21/08

purplefans
on 11/2/08 2:53 am - MA
Have you done a food diary to help you?   My mentor who is out one year, does a meal plan every day, and sticks with it.  She's lost 125 pounds.   Amazing!    I myself don't do a food diary, but I am researching high protein low fat/sugar recipes and trying them, along with protein shakes.   
Magyargal
on 12/9/08 12:50 pm
For being almost 3 and a half months out you are losing weight well.  I am so happy for you.You had Surgery Aug 21ST? My daughter had her surgery Aug 26Th she's lost a over 60 pounds. She started out pretty heavy,  260 something. she is now in wonderland. She told me this evening. I am so happy for her too.

Keep up the good work.. Pat yourself on the back and keep on track.. Hugs Alizka

1st goal to be under 200. Done!  2nd goal to be just obese. Third goal is to be under 170 by Thanksgiving 2009. I Pray I can make it. I know the Lord will help me through this.  

izzyboo
on 12/9/08 2:03 pm - PA
thanks so much for the kind words.  i know part of my problem is my inability to exercise as much as i want.  i was extremely obese and due to that have severe arthritis in my knees and back.  i am currently in physical therapy so hopefully that will help and as i lose weight i will be able to do more.  i am hoping this was my wake up call and i am really trying to do better these days.  anyways i just wanted to say thanks for your support!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1102 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 867 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 843 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1078 views