not losing but the scale says gaining

mamaliz45
on 11/10/08 6:22 am - norwich, NY
hello all::

i'm three months out and lost 49 lbs..but latley it seems i'm gaining...i hardly eat anything..i have breakfast ..but usually just snack for lunch..and try to eat something for dinner..but i'm having trouble eating alot of solids..so i stick to soup ..and i like soup lol..but i seem to be able to eat alot more than i'm suppose to..i'm just very discouraged..amd when i lay down on my back and turn the wrong way i get a deep pain in my stomach..i think something is very wrong..but i'm scared i'll have to go back to the hospital..

rny
8/12/08
Stacy71
on 11/12/08 4:30 am - OH
You should definitely get it checked out...it's possible you may have a hernia or something.  It's better to be safe than sorry.  The weight will come off, but the stomach pains are nothing to mess around with.  Good Luck!
Dot T.
on 11/16/08 4:38 am - Bartlesville, OK
Soup is a slider food.  It doesn't stay in your pouch and make you feel full.  As for solids, make sure you are taking tiny bites.  Bites the size of a pea or pencil eraser.  And chew chew chew until it is the consistancy of applesauce.

Also, don't drink with your meals.  Wait 30 minutes to an hour after a meal to drink.

Good luck!
goodmorning2008
on 12/11/08 3:59 am, edited 12/12/08 12:23 am
You're not alone.  I had the lapband in 8/08 and Ive only lost 15 pounds thus far.  What am I doing wrong??? I dont even feel like anything is going on anymore.  

I feel like I should have had the gastric.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1097 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 862 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 839 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1072 views