Just checking in on my August peeps

mirandajackson
on 4/24/09 12:47 am - niceville, FL
Hello to all again!!!  How is everyone doing with summer approaching, Im so excited. I think I may even go to the tanning bed. My legs havent seen sunlight in alot of years YIKES !! (im really white)  I have been watching my protein,water intake and all that jazz and the weight is coming off again.  Yeah ME down to about 185 now that being 120 lost with 50-60 to go. Im 8.5 months out I can do this I just keep telling myself that . Its really nice having all the compliments and being able to shop easier. I did however have a panic attack in the underwear dept at walmart.  I had no idea were to start looking for underwear I always wore the same granny panties size13 now I am in a 7 and had no idea what I would like. I did find some after about 2 hours of wondering what kind to get. But other than that Im GREAT Hope everyone has a Great weekened and get out and do something fun we deserve it.

TrishMcM
on 4/26/09 3:37 am - UK
Congratulations...
I am 8 months tomorrow - down 96 lbs - I am delighted with loss.  I am also just in the bmi overweight category - no longer obese! Hooray!
Things are going great for me, no problems - just enjoying being smaller, having a much smaller appetite, and better mobility.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Been gone a long time
RaeRae1 · 1 replies · 1097 views
Ghost Town
Dot T. · 0 replies · 862 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 839 views
13 months post op sleeve
reneeskids · 0 replies · 1072 views