Okay only 8 more days to go...

monalisa_mark
on 8/10/09 6:11 pm - St. Joseph, MO
I have just completed day 5 of my 14 day liquid diet and feeling the edge a bit.  I just keep counting it down.  Tomorrow I do my preadmission testing.  I am trying to stay busy but just feeling the crunch of the liquids.

Anyone else???

Kelli M.
on 8/12/09 6:10 pm
Ahh, I am so sorry this is challenging for you...  I have been on a liquid diet for the past 2 weeks and I have been completely okay with it!  I have two more weeks on it and I was thinking that I woudl start feeling the same way you are feeling.  What are you taking for your liquids? Are you on a schedule? I find that if I set my cell phone to alarm to remind me to have my protein shake then I am okay.  I think the key is to stay on schedule regardless what is going on around you.  I hope that helps!  Good Luck! Change is around the corner! 
AnaliaM
on 8/13/09 2:44 am - Miami, FL
My surgery is August 21st, but my doc only gave to me 5 days liquid diet, so I'm starting this Sunday.

Is it hard?
monalisa_mark
on 8/13/09 3:23 pm - St. Joseph, MO
I have not been scheduling and have been very hit or miss.  My liquids are slimfast, broth, water and 8 oz juice.  That is that.  I have been doing a protein shake but it isn't even on my list.
It doesn't help that I live in a HOUSEFUL of people.  I mean 9 people eating and on different schedules.  That is what is killing me.  I think if I were alone it would be better, plus I have 3 kids to make sure eat. 
As for being hard well for me personally I am struggling.  However as I mentioned above there are many factors at play, and I am a full time student at home for another 2 weeks for summer so I am at home a lot of the day.  I wish I were out and busy, I don't notice it that much when we are out and about. 

Mona

redzhope
on 8/18/09 1:25 am
Lap Band on 08/27/09 with
I have my moments of really bad hunger and moments of "this isn't so bad"

I can definitely feel my *****y side come out when it's close to the time I should have a shake (about every 3 or 4 hours)

Now I understand why those supermodels are such byatches....they just want CARBS!!!

lol

I am on optifast so I drink 4 shakes a day and 1 bar.

I go for pre-admission on Thursday!!!

We're getting there!

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics
Terrified of gaining weight back
Jilly_Bean · 2 replies · 1087 views
Almost 3 years out
pearls92 · 2 replies · 1062 views
I'm around
InkdSpEdTchr · 2 replies · 884 views
My Dr. Appointment