August 26th!!!

Kelli M.
on 8/13/09 6:14 am, edited 8/13/09 6:15 am
I couldn't wait for this day!!!! Now, it is coming.... I think my nerves are kicking in!!!   I truly am excited but I am also scared!!!   Anyone else on August 26 for RNY??
bettymolina5
on 8/13/09 12:16 pm - NorhPlatte
 I am so excited for you!!!!! the 26th huh? well keep us posted on how you do, I will enjoy to be part of your accomplishments, don't forget I am here for you

*HUG*
Betty.....
SUZEQSEVEN
on 8/14/09 4:40 am - Boston Suburb, MA
I have August 26th. too! I didn't truly believe it would happen until yesterday when I got my appointments for pre admissions testing....which is this Tuesday, the 18th. It's REALLY going to happen! I'm having an open RNY and I am both scared and excited, too. I hope I make it. I've been through c-sections and open heart surgery..... but this scares me the most!
abfrutch
on 8/14/09 7:23 am
I am also scheduled for August 26th. My presurgery appoitment is next Thursday August 20th. Is anyone else on the two week liquids prior to surgery??
Molly_Lama
on 8/14/09 3:26 pm
 I'm August 26th for Lap Band! 

Now that my surgery is a reality, I just keep looking at those before and after pictures and realize in even more than ever how slender all those wonderful people look. And soon we'll be one of them!

Good luck, Kelli!
-Molly
Kelli M.
on 8/14/09 4:01 pm
I am so happy to hear from everyone!!! Thank you for responding.. I will be praying for all of you!!! 

I started my liquid diet 2 weeks ago and it started out pretty easy for me.  As time is progressing it is actually getting harder.  I am getting tired of the shakes
The taste is getting to me.. I have tried all the blending in the world and boy it is getting old!!! I know it is for my health so I am not going to stop but please pray for me... I am struggling!

I am going for my Pre-ad mitt hospital visit August 20 at 1pm.  I am really excited!!  Everything is finally coming together!!!  I meet with the Dr on August the 19Th for my pre-op visit..  I can't wait to be on the losers bench!!!  It won't be long!!     Good Luck Everyone!! Keep me posted on your progress!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Terrified of gaining weight back
Jilly_Bean · 2 replies · 1086 views
Almost 3 years out
pearls92 · 2 replies · 1061 views
I'm around
InkdSpEdTchr · 2 replies · 884 views
My Dr. Appointment
3jsmom · 1 replies · 844 views