I'm around

InkdSpEdTchr
on 7/22/11 5:14 pm
I keep checking to see if anyone has posted in a while, but no one ever does, so I am. Just wanted to put it out there, if you need support, want to brag, or just share something...I'm around.

I check into  OH almost everyday, as It keeps me on track, and I hope that you are out there living your new life to the fullest!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

ZenSharon
on 7/25/11 1:48 am - SW Ohio
Danni,

Can you believe that it has nearly been 2 years?  Wow!  I have little idea how I made it this far!  I generally check OH a couple of times a week, and always look forward to your posts.  I do not post often because I do not feel comfortable doing so.  I had some serious health issues (infection after surgery and and incompentent surgeon) right off the bat after my surgery.  So, I tend to lurk and read other people's post.

Anyway, I do hope that you are healing up nicely from your biking accident.  I am doing well.  Down 205 pounds!  Unbelieveable.  I know.  I still would like to loose another 20... but if it doesn't happen, it is not a big deal!

Take care, girl! 
InkdSpEdTchr
on 7/25/11 4:41 pm
Congrats on the wt.  loss, but I'm guessing you need an updated avatar pic....

I'm sorry to hear that you had serious troubles after surgery, but why would that keep you from posting?

As for me, I'm still stuck in this dang cast and dropping weight which is not good cuz I had added 10lbs of muscle this season, and in a month I've lost half that...uggg...but it's only temporary and I will get it back and then some!

I hope that you're doing great!

:Danni

:Danni  >>>AIDS/LifeCycle 10 & 11 Finisher: 545miles on the bike in 7 days <<<
HW390/SW340/CW 208/GW170

Most Active
Recent Topics
Terrified of gaining weight back
Jilly_Bean · 2 replies · 1087 views
Almost 3 years out
pearls92 · 2 replies · 1062 views
I'm around
InkdSpEdTchr · 2 replies · 885 views