August 18, 2010

Lionetta
on 8/7/10 2:46 pm - AZ
I have the date, it's getting closer, and I'm day 4 of my pre-op diet. Oh, that's not fun, but it's only for 2 weeks, and then I get the clear liquids for 8 days. 1 day pre-op, and 7 days post-op. The pre-op will be better because I can do broth and always did enjoy that. Not sure post-op if anyone enjoys anything for that week, but it's only for a week, so I will get through it! I like the Bariatric Advantage protein shakes, so they will be good to look forward to when the times comes! I'm excited about the surgery coming up, then nervous, then excited again. How many times have I said I'd lose weight, and then haven't, only to realize it's been a week, a month, a year ...or longer ...and how much I could have lost if I'd really found a plan that worked? Well, this plan is going to work and I KNOW that in 6 months I am going to look dramatically different. How could I not be excited about that? I have a surgeon I trust and a surgery I'm comfortable with, and a great support team. The prize at the end of the road is a healthier, slimmer me ....and that feels so awesome to even imagine. I'm ready and counting the days! Woo hoo!

HW: 335 SW: 279 GOAL: 150 ~ or less. 

Most Active
Recent Topics