Aaack! Date just got moved up! Aug 23

Jennifer R.
on 8/12/10 1:09 am - Hartville, OH
I guess I'm joining you all.
My surgeon just called and my date is being moved up.  I was scheduled for Sept 2nd and its been moved to the 23rd of August.  Wow!  I'm excited but SOOOOO nervous.  I have to start my liquid diet tomorrow.

Yikes!

Jesse_James
on 8/12/10 12:56 pm
Congrats.....it's better than waiting even if you do have to get everything together for the hospital sooner than you thought.

loose -- (adj)  not tight
lose - (verb)  to rid oneself of

aprildawn9209
on 8/13/10 10:32 am
hi there!!  May I ask where your surgery is going to take place?  You are not very far from me in Ohio.  Our surgery is the same date!! 
kap2kam
on 8/15/10 3:56 am - Minot, ND
 Best wishes...I know how you feel.  My consult was July 13, approved at the end of July and surgery Pre-op was scheduled Aug 4 and 10 and surgery tomorrow.   Less time to get nervous I guess.  I check in at midnight tonight.

I am curious.  My Dr only had me do a 2 day clear liquid diet prior to surgery.  I keep reading where others are doing this "liquid diet" a week or more before surgery.  Is there a reason why?  

Inch by inch it is a cinch; It is better to be "stuck" then to go  back to the way we were, so don't give up keep heading for your goal"

afshorty
on 8/16/10 5:59 am - Navarre, FL
 I gt moved to that date also  I can't wait to see us all on the loser's bench 
 AFshorty

Looking forward to the day when the woman on the inside matches my appearance on the outside!      
Jennifer R.
on 8/17/10 5:11 am - Hartville, OH
Thanks all!
My surgery will be at the Cleveland Clinic.

I belive (don't quote me) that the 2 week liquid diet is for rapid weight loss and to shrink the size of your liver.

So far, so good!  I'm going tomorrow for all my pre-op stuff.  Surprisingly, I'm getting less nervous and more excited.
Most Active
Recent Topics