Surgery was August 27, 2010

Sfitisem
on 5/11/11 4:45 am - Fontana, CA
Weight loss has slowed dramatically. I work hard to lose it and only lose 2 pounds a month!
Is anyone else having this issue? What am I doing wrong that I'm not losing more weight?
aspan
on 5/21/11 9:14 pm
Perhaps nothing..what is your start weight/current weight? If you are close to your goal you will start loosing slower or maybe you are in a stall. Are you tracking everything you eat? I use fitday and love it..counts carbs too which I shoot for 50 or under a day..are you getting at LEAST 60 grams of protein? Sometimes it helps me when I up my calories for a week or two and then decrease them in order to get off a stall...
HW: 260? SW: 242 Surgeons GW: 150 First GW: 140 Second GW: 130 CW: 122      
_Karen
on 5/25/11 8:31 am - Clearwater, FL
Mine has slowed down too but I have had a slow weight loss anyways.  Lost 4.4 last month and so far this month I have lost 7 which is actually one of my better months now that I look at it.  I wasn't eating enough I know that for sure, so this month I made sure I ate more and drank more protien drinks EAS.  My water intake sucks though

erica_starks
on 5/29/11 4:28 pm
I too am having the same issue. When I look at my diet without the rose tinted glasses of 'I'm doing everything fine' I discovered that I wasn't doing everything fine. In fact, nothing bothers my pouch at this point except fried foods...so I have been eating everything but fried foods. Way to many carbs if you know what I mean. Today was the first day in at least a month that I focused on no 'bad' carbs. I did have some carbs...salad for lunch and some Indian cauliflower and potato dish with dinner, but not the crackers, bread, chips, etc. Not sure if there will be a difference on the scale tomorrow, but my head feels better tonight. Also, I know I am not doing the recommended 60+ minutes of exericise per day. So I have been trying to get a walk with the kids after work this week. I hope to see a difference on the scale, since I still have 60 pounds or so to go. Have you really looked at what you are doing/not doing?

brcka2
on 6/10/11 3:54 am, edited 6/10/11 4:36 am - Lake Station, IN
Seems like a trend, I have to work so hard now to lose the weight, but i hear some people say if you don't get enough calories, your body won't burn fat. I have still a fat tummy, it's just a pouch but i would love to get it down to just skin...LOL But for the most part I feel so much better then i did a year ago.

Don't give up!

omma24
on 7/20/11 6:51 am
But how many calories should we be eating at this point?  I am so freaking frustrated now..

_Karen
on 8/16/11 6:00 pm - Clearwater, FL
I'm not sure I don't count them, I just try and have a few shakes and 3 meals but the meals are small.

Most Active
Recent Topics