Aug 10th check in

MrsZoe
on 8/2/11 12:26 am
I guess I posted this before but... my browser malfunctioned. I am excited about surgery. I am so looking forward to the end of shots everyday. I am also looking forward to the weight loss. I am motivated and prepared to put in some work to get the desired result. I so welcome the challenge of changing my life style. I am looking forward to a healthier and more active life style. I know that sometimes when I tell people I am having WLS they think that some how I think it will be easy or a cake walk. Thanks to OH I was able to make a decision based off of realistic information, and not a fairy tale picture that someone else painted for me. I am nervous scared but so excited to get where I am going. So I try to remember before and hopefully after surgery the quote from the marines that helped me stay motivated so many times before. "Pain is weakness leaving the body" So I say bring on the pain, the change! I am gathering every bit of the fierceness that is so much a part of my personality  and I will use it to be triumphant in my goals to reach the end of the road in my journey successful and healthier than I have ever been before. I look forward to embarking on this journey with all of you. Stay positive Believe in your self and tell the Haters to Shut up :) Mrs ZOE FLY
Audi5000
on 8/13/11 10:34 am
I'm with you!  This may not be an easy journey, but it has some great "prizes" and I'm glad OH has given a more realistic look.  I sometimes wonder if surgery was the "easy way out" as opposed to diet/exercise - then I slap myself and say that diet/exercise are still part of it!  My surgery was Aug.9th - and though I'm not happy being sore and drinking fluids every 15 min - I'm glad to be on the healing side.  I hope that you, too, are on the healing side and happy to be here!

My Macronutrient Breakdown

Daily Average for the Last 30 Days
This content requires the Adobe Flash Player. Get Flash
Like this widget? Get your own at ObesityHelp.com

MrsZoe
on 8/15/11 2:18 am
I am doing well and thanks for the well wishes. Everything went well and I am healing so well its a little scary. I thought I would honestly hurt more than this. I m doing fine though
Most Active
Recent Topics
Eetore, are you around?
Jennifer D. · 0 replies · 658 views
Healing Process
jennifer W. · 2 replies · 1041 views
Surgery Date Next Monday!
emma M. · 1 replies · 941 views