2 YRS. OUT AND ABOUT TO GET A TUMMY TUCK!!!

ANGELA L.
on 10/7/03 11:00 am - FORT SILL, OK
WELL IM STILL ON A UP AND DOWN BASES. MY WEIGHT GOES UP AND DOWN!! I DO EXERCISES EVERYDAY. MY DOCTOR SAYS THAT IT IS MY MUSCLE OUT WEIGHING MY FAT. WELL WE SHALL SEE AFTER THE TUMMY TUCK. I WENT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO 165 LBS. BUT I LOOKED LIKE I WAS 120 POUNDS,I LOOKED SICK.. SO I TRIED TO PUT ON A LITTLE WEIGHT. SO I DID,THEN I WENT UP TOO 180, NOW EVERYBODY THINKS THAT I LOOK NORMAL,BUT I FEEL FAT AGAIN!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO... I LOOK LIKE IM 155 POUNDS.. I WANT TO STAY AT 170.. THAT IS MY GOAL WEIGHT.. WELL,I WILL LET YOU ALL KNOW HOW THE TUMMY TUCK WENT.. GOD BLESS, ANGELA
Cynthia Garza
on 1/26/04 1:20 am - Palmdale, CA
Did you have the tummy Tuck? If so let me know how it went my is scheduled for Feb 5, 2004. 10 days and counting. I have about 10 lbs of loose skin around my abdamon. I will weigh about 135 when they are done with me I wish I was really having a Breast job. I look ok in Victoria secret padded bra but when the bra is off I feel the secret is out! LOL Cindy CA. 145
Dovie M.
on 8/4/04 5:32 am - chicago, IL
Hi this is Dovie, my email has been down for some time. How are you? wonderful I hope. my weigh is also up and down about 15lbs. some times I feel like a pig I'm not doing so bad for someone 3 years out.I some times over eat, but today I fill good . I will be 50 this month. and god has been good to me, keep up the good work .
Dovie M.
on 5/19/04 3:26 am - chicago, IL
HI Angela Larry, My name is Dovie Martin, I was reading about your tummy tuck, and how did that go. I had the gastic bypass surgery and a tummy tuck, and lost 77lbs. and I am also two years out.but now my weigh goes up and down, and I don't know what to do. I would like to know how did that work out for you. please reply.P.S I know some time has pass but I would like to here from you. Thanks
krissy H.
on 7/7/04 1:05 am - grayslake, IL
Hi! I also had surgery 9/01. I had my tummy tuck in 05/03 and also had some taken off my inner thighs. While I have put on about 5-8# this past year, I feel great and my blood tests are the best they've ever been. i've been running 5Ks this spring and summer and that's when i put on the added wt. My doc says it's from the muscles in my legs building up. I believe the secret to keeping most of the wt off is exercise! I know we don't want to hear that but it's true! I was always a couch potato and still would like to be, I am naturally a more sedentary person, but have learned to force myself up and moving and love the results. I workout at Curves 3 x per week and run 2-3 times per week. I've lost a total of about 100#.
Most Active
Recent Topics