Not much going on

Charlie
on 4/18/05 12:16 am - Daytona Beach, FL
Hello out there. I had Surgery on September 9th, 2002...anyone visiting this site anymore? Anyone still fighting the old demons like I am? I'm up and down 5 pounds all the time....can't get a handle on it. Eating way too much crap.... Post...we need the support... Hugs from the beach Charlie
Shel E.
on 4/24/05 10:30 pm - Perkinston, MS
Hello Charlie! Yes, I'm struggling with that five pounds also. We are in the process of moving to FL and my husband goes over there for two weeks to work and then comes home for a week. It is hard on all of us being away from each other. Anyway, with all the stress and worry I find myself eating things I know I shouldn't and struggling with those five pounds. I don't let myself get over that five pounds though. Where is Daytona Beach? We are looking at either Live Oak or Chiefland (Levy County). Anyway, I just wanted to say hello and let you know you aren't the only one struggling. I wish we could get this board going again. I know we all need support. Hugs to you too! Shelly E.
Charlie
on 4/24/05 10:39 pm - Daytona Beach, FL
Hey Shelley.....you are right...it would be nice to get this board going again. Daytona Beach is on the east coast of Florida....northeast of Orlando. Live Oak is in the north part near Tallahassee. I have a friend who lives in Live Oak and she loves it. I was up so much this morning....I'm starting a serious diet today. I have to do something. This last time I just couldn't get the 5 pounds off...so I gave up...just like the old days...now its 9 POUNDS. And I'm beginning to panic. So I absouletey have to do something. I'm getting ready to ride my bike up to Curves and join....and log everything I eat on Fitday....this is tooo scary. Be back on later.... Hugs Charlie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 527 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 629 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 509 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views