Hello out there, anybody there? I need some feedback!!!!!

Henrietta C.
on 7/21/05 4:13 am - Elizabethtown, NC
Hello, my name is Henrietta. I am a mother of 2 boys 19 and 8. I am a wife of 9 years on the 27th of this month. By the way today (7-21) is my birthday. I am scheduled for my surgery 8-3-05 at 7:30 a.m. I go for my prep on 7-27-05. I am not really scared. But I have little support in the decision that I have made. This is my second time deciding to do this. The first time I decided to to do the wls I told eveyone that I could think of. I thought it was the right thing to do. Not knowing that I would get so many negtive feedback. So Yes!!!!!!!!! I decided against it after what (letting everyone make that decision for me). Iam going stand up this time and reverse that mistake!!! I started this process in February of last year, I completed everything that was required, all that was left was to wait for approval but I told Sheila that I had decided not to do it. So then one day I just got tired of looking in the mirror and going to work with 18 kindergarten children and getting down on the floor with them and couldn't hardly get back up. Now this was the last straw!!!!!!!! I went to pick up my neice from daycare and the teacher told her it was time to go, your GRANDMOTHER!!!!!!!! is here to pick you up. I was so humiliated. A year had almost gone by when I decided to pursue it again. I think sheila told me if I had waited 3 more days I would have had to start all over again. So I started back my process and now I am well on my way to a new life style. Any support that I could get is so very helpful. So far I haven't asked anyone to go to the hospital with me. I'll probably go by myself.just knowing that someone cares and is praying for me and that the lord is on my side is enough for me. well until next time see you later. I hope to see everybody tonight at the the meeting this will be my first one attended.
LSTRIC
on 11/4/06 11:20 am
I just read your posting from last year. My birthday is 7-21 also so I thought i would write you to see how you have progressed over the past year. I just had a revision from gastroplasty to RYN 2 weeks ago. Any information you would like to share would be greatly appreciated. Lorie in Texas
Most Active
Recent Topics
Weight Gain and Loss
Pat_Hallam · 0 replies · 527 views
Hey Out There
Charlie · 2 replies · 629 views
Gaining again!!
Cheryl B. · 1 replies · 509 views
over weight again help
Linda C. · 4 replies · 480 views