Help, I'm gaining and I can't get up!

kbeckzpb
on 2/27/08 3:25 am - St. Louis, MO
I came back to OBH to get some foundation and encouragement from you all. I am having the hardest time getting back to the basics. I've let myself slip which is the worst mistake of all. I'm going to start with scheduling a long overdue appt with my surgeon to make sure that everything is still ok. Since 09/23 i've lost 112 pounds. I still look successful but I don't feel successful in this endeavor. I'll keep you posted.
oustn3
on 7/28/08 7:01 am - Autaugaville, al
You can do it!!!! Start with exercise and cutting back. Make baby steps I know you can!!!
diananoreika
on 8/5/08 3:59 am - Parkville, MD
Sorry this is so late but i usually only check this group once a year ;-( I hope you were able to get back on track and are doing better!!!! our tool does work if we use it properly. Diana RNY 9/17/03 360/194.5/foever aiming at 180
mommoo
on 9/26/08 2:52 am
I am sorry that I am so late. I have not been on for a long time. I am in the same boat as you are. I still look good but I have slipped and need further encouragement. May I suggest that you go to the graduate forum, that is where I will be going.
Best of luck to you.
Mommoo
Tammy R.
on 10/2/08 7:38 am - Orem, UT
 I would love to keep this board going too. How are you doing? Has the graduate board helped? I learned about the five day pouch test there, and am doing that starting today...to see where I'm at and get back to the basics.

Hope all is well!
Tammy R.
on 9/29/08 8:00 pm - Orem, UT

Are You Doing Any Better Now?

Most Active