2Yr Anniversary!!

(deactivated member)
on 10/3/05 10:40 am
I celebrated my 2 yr anniversary on 9/23, wow what a difference. I have lost a total of 204 lbs to date and still losing. I went from 384lbs to 180lbs. I am 5ft 9 inchs and wear sizes 8's and 10's in bottoms and medium tops. In March of this year I had my TT with muscle tightening in not only my abs, but also on both obliques (sides), thus creating an hour glass figure, my PS also did a new technique in lifting my upper thighs, he went under the skin and did a muscle lift by anchoring the muscles and lifting them higher to create a smoother effect, all of this courtesy of Aetna PPO. I still cannot believe the changes my body have gone thorugh, I am so happy and proud of my self. Proud of my dedication to eating right, and sticking to my exercises. The journey was not easy, but I learned to not beat up myself about the times I did not want to do it anymore. My surgeon taught me that my food choices should not be seen as a "diet" but rather as making better choices and only being able to physically eat smaller portions.Thats the best advice I would give to all those on this journey. Protein has and will always be my main priority when it comes to eating. Now I can eat just about anything, except ice-cream for some reason, any more that 3-4 small spoonfulls make me nauseaus (sp) I want to congratulate everyone celebrating their anniversaries this month, may your journies continue sucessfully, and you enjoy this new life that we have been previlleged (sp)to experience. Peace and love to all.
Most Active