Anyone having trouble staying on track?

misha
on 12/16/05 3:18 pm - peoria, IL
I know that I am! I had gotten lax and started drifting back into some of my old habits, and 5 pounds have creeped back on. So, right now, I am snapping back to attention and am going on the protein train from now until Christmas!
SJP
on 12/17/05 12:46 pm - Kansas City, MO
YEP! I haven't gained any weight back but I've noticed a decline in what I SHOULD be doing. I eat more bread products, drink with SOME meals (usually snacks). The most concerning is I've really gotten bad about taking vitamins and calcium! I think the reason i haven't gained any weight is because I've continued with my protein and have been VERY consistant with that. I need to get back to taking my vitamins and calcium though..
kcdigits
on 12/27/05 4:04 am - manteca, ca
I'm having a tough time not snacking since I only work part-time now! In the last 6mos. I have gained 10 lbs. and am at my wits end. Don't get out of your routine, whatever that is, because it's so much harder to get back on track. I'm not giving up, for sure!!!
misha
on 12/27/05 11:52 pm - peoria, IL
I never realized how fast those habits could creep up....before I knew it, I was staying in bed instead of getting up and going to the gym before work, then Christmas shopping kept me from going after work, then preparing for the holidays and all that and my routine fell flat! Oh man!!! I got up yesterday and went to the gym, my goodness that felt good, it was like all my stress just drained right out of me....working out really does make a difference. Now if I can get my exercise and eating in sync I will be doing good. One day at a time! Good luck and stay with it!
sherebis
on 12/30/05 4:26 am - philadelphia area, NJ
Man, you guys are not the only one. I am doing so many bad things, it's ridiculous. I haven't been taking my vitamins, I drink diet coke and I drink with meals.... I've gained 10 lbs.... I am now having some kind of nerve issue because apparently I am vitamin deficient in the B family and it's causing me extreme bouts of weakness and shaking hands and legs. I have to get on a mega b complex toute suite. I'm told if I don't do it, it will result in heart issues. Just fabulous, right? I've always been active (since surgery) and allowed myself to eat more to compensate...... well now that the biking season is over and I haven't been running like I used to, it's no wonder that I've gained 10 lbs... my size 12 clothes are getting tight on me... right before Xmas I decided to renew my gym membership.... (my excuse for not running as much is that it's just too cold outside) and I've been going to the gym again and watching what I eat... still drinking while eating, though. I will be taking my vitamins again... and getting onto that mega b complex as well. But it's a scary thing how easy old habits just creep right up on you. It sucks. I want to lose 20 lbs more, realistically, that will put me around 169-172 area... I've never been below 179.... so I gotta lose the ten i regained and I'd like to lose ten mo re.... ideally I'd like to be 163.... fat erm... chance of that happening.
joaner2
on 12/9/07 11:25 am
I am having a difficult time staying on track. I have gained 15 lbs back and seems no matter what I do I can't get it off. Can anyone give me some advice. I cut back on breads and sugars and started to exercise but I need to do more. HELP.
Most Active