Hi Everyone!

Lizzyb217
on 9/14/06 12:34 am - Long Island, NY
Last friday was my 2 year anniversary and I'm happy to say that I am doing well. I have to admit that I am not as strict as I used to be, but over all i try to stick to my good eating habbits. I am 145 i have gained back about 5-7lbs which isn't to bad i'm still at a good weight for my height and in the normal range. I'm still wearing some size 4 for but mainly size 6 and i feel great. I dont' do so well anymore with taking my vitiams which i know is bad. And my exercising has diminished a lot. But over all I know what I have to do and I'm going to get back to basics just to feel better. I hope everyone is doing well and congratulations to all on your anniversaries. Elizabeth
sueboo
on 9/14/06 3:07 pm - Saugus, CA
Hey Elizabeth! Congrats on your anniversary! You look wonderful! I can relate to loosening of the standards, and the bit of weight gain, I think it is probably normal, as long as it doesnt pass this point. I will join you in getting back to basics and recomitting to doing what we know is necessary for our health. I'm also going to act like a mama here and tell you TAKE THOSE VITAMINS!! I keep mine next to the computer, I munch them when I check my email or surf the net. It helps me that mine are chewable, almost like eating a few sweet tarts or something. Keep up the good work and stay in touch! ~Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 874 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views