I WILL BE HAVING MY SURGE...

REBEKAH N.
on 6/4/04 4:26 am - COLLIERVILLE, TN
I WILL BE HAVING MY SURGERY ON SEPTEMBER 20 AT METHODIST GERMANTOWN. I AM SOOO EXCITED.
hope4life
on 6/7/04 1:35 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S Rebekah!! YAHOOEY!!! I am so excited for you. I remember getting my date and appts set up. I swear I was floating on Cloud 9 and I couldn't get off. I think I'm still up there. Welcome! Please post here whenever you get a chance. My name is Erin and I am having an Open RNY on September 2nd. What type of WLS are you having? Erin
Lynne H.
on 6/7/04 12:46 pm - Seattle, WA
Congrats on your date, you aren't going it alone in September. I am scheduled for the 23rd at Virginia Mason in Seattle, WA. I could have gone as early as July, but needed to wait until staff vacations were over. Also my husband and I have had a vacation scheduled for 6 months at the end of August. I really don't want to ask my husband to give this up and I was afraid I would'nt feel up to going. Not to mention that it is non-refundable. Besides, it wouldn't hurt for us to have some alone time prior to the surgery
Jeannie W.
on 6/7/04 2:00 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Congratulations! I am having my surgery on 9-14-2004, just 2 days before my 40th birtday! I'm in Indianapolis. I have already had my psych exam. Best luck to you! Jeannie
Oh, Donna
on 6/8/04 4:00 pm - North Bay Area, CA
My surgery will be in Sept. however I do not have a date yet. My doc said I could do it in Aug., but I wanted to wait until school started! I will let you all know when I get a date. Nice meeting you all! Donna
mary P.
on 6/10/04 12:50 pm - lynchburg, OH
Hi everyone, My surgery will be on Sept. 22. Too many months away!! I am very anxious to get on with my life!!! If I would have decided to have open surgery I probably could have had it done late July early August but they would have had to resummit all of my info to insurance, I didn't want to take a chance of getting denied since they had already ok my Lap. RYN.
pwest
on 7/5/04 3:22 am - Savannah, MO
Sept 13th for me!! Best wishes to everyone!!!
Kimberly W.
on 7/28/04 12:22 pm - Rialto, CA
Sept. 16th here!! Congrats! on your surgery. Take Care.... Kimberly White
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 870 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 806 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 867 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS