Looks like I will be joining all of you !!!!

Laura H.
on 6/14/04 10:06 pm - Belford, NJ
I was approved yesterday for my surgery !!!! My date is Sept. 21 st. but I'm on a waiting list to have it moved up if anyone decides to not have there's done. I was suprised to hear that people back out and that it happens quite often. Well not me !!!! I have been so busy since Feb. getting all the pre-op stuff done that its been driving me crazy it just seemed to take so long to get to meet my surgon in person. I love him !!!! His staff is great too they had my ins. approval in just 2 days !!!! I'm really starting to get excited now but it seems so far away but I bet it will be here before I know it !!!! I'm so glad to be joining all of you !!! Laura
mary P.
on 6/15/04 3:07 am - lynchburg, OH
Congratulations Laura Your surgery is the day before mine. I can't wait!!!!!!!! Who is doing your surgery and at what hospital? I'll pray that everything goes well for you! God Bless Mary
Laura H.
on 6/15/04 3:35 am - Belford, NJ
My surgon is Dr Romanelli and I will have my surgery at Jersey Shore Medical Center here in good old NJ !!!!! Laura
Lynne H.
on 6/15/04 12:57 pm - Seattle, WA
I am on for the 23rd at Virginia Mason in Seattle. I kinda like waiting that long (my choice as he had openings as early as mid-July) We have a couple of vacations scheduled that I didn't want to miss. I also wanted to time really get prepared, mentally, physically and spiritually. I own my own business so it is a little more complicated to make arrangements for coverage of my clients.
karenyt
on 8/1/04 5:13 am - Renton, WA
Hi Lynne. I am local to you so wanted to say hi. My open RNY is scheduled 09-15-2004, just a few days before you at WISH Center in Renton, WA. It's great to know a local person going through this too!! How are you doing? Maybe we can support each other in this process!! Take care and good luck in your pre-op time and upcoming surgery. Karen Thompson
hope4life
on 6/17/04 1:26 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Congratulations Laura!! I hope that you are able to have your surgery earlier. I know what you mean by the wait and all the testing. I have to have my upper G. I. done on July 9th and then the actual pre-op testing done on August 16th and then on Sept 2 will be my surgery. I can't wait. But unfortunately I have to wait and be approved for FMLA. I may actually have to change the date further into September. *sigh* but hopefully FMLA will clear me by my surgery date and hopefully insurance will give me the OK for surgery too. Glad to meet you and C*O*N*G*R*A*T*U*L*A*T*I*O*N*S*!! Erin
Oh, Donna
on 6/17/04 2:47 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Yeah YOU! Welcome to the September 2004 family!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views