Donna H....

hope4life
on 6/17/04 3:07 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I know we talked about this before but when are you supposed to be getting a date? I have been so out of it lately. I apologize. Wondering if you got a date yet? Erin
Oh, Donna
on 6/17/04 2:37 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Well, I jumped through my last hoop today. Can you believe it, I had to have my annual pap spear! After the results come back from that, I have to fax it to my surgeon and then he will book me a date. It should still be in September, but I don't know the date yet. My MIL will be here until Sept. 18, so I hope that it's in the begining of Sept. so I have some help around the house. I will for sure let you know as soon as I get a date! Thanks for asking. Are you still Sept. 2nd? Donna
hope4life
on 6/17/04 11:56 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
So far so good. (Picture me knocking on my head...LOL) Was thinking of you and wondering what was going on. Keeping my fingers crossed so that you get the results to surgeon soon and you'll get a date. YEA! Erin
Oh, Donna
on 7/3/04 4:48 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Erin, just wanted to let you know the update on my date I called and all my stuff is completed and in the Surgeon's file/hands. His secretary said that I could book any date in August pretty much, but I reminded her I WANT SEPTEMBER! She said, "oh, well you will have to wait until the first part of August since surgery is only booking in July and August now." ??? I said, "ok". So I shall be calling them back in the begining of August to check again. Have a happy and safe 4th of July! Donna
hope4life
on 7/27/04 10:42 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Sorry Donna for taking so long to respond. You MUST update when you find out. I also found out that I will not have to change my date. I thought I would not be covered by FMLA but I will be by my surgery date. YEA!! I was kind of nervous about have to push back my date but I won't have to now. Please update when you can. Hey how are you doing? Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 870 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 806 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 867 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1120 views