I think I got insurance approval..........

hope4life
on 6/21/04 10:25 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
This is what I got in the mail last night and I am to type up the info that gave me the impression that I got insurance approval for surgery. Please please please give your input in what you all think. To:Dr. Malcolm Robinson From:Tufts Health Plan Clinical Review Department Member Name: Erin O'Brien Member Address: (not listing) Member ID# (also not listing) RE: Approval of Coverage Requested: Gastric Bypass This letter will serve as confirmation that Tufts Health Plan has authorized coverage for the service(s) requested above for Erin O'Brien. Please note that this coverage decision was rendered based on the information available at the time of review. So, what do you all think?? Do you think that this is it?? Oh, I do hope so. In fact, I am almost positive. I am so afraid of getting my hopes up only to have it taken away. I called the surgeons office so they can positively confirm what I think I know is an approval. But I need for them to say it to me. Please pinch me to bring me back to reality. I am on Cloud 9 and in shock. Thanks Erin
hope4life
on 6/21/04 11:17 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
It's me again. I just wanted to UPDATE.....IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED THAT I DO HAVE INSURANCE APPROVAL FOR SURGERY!! I WILL BE HAVING WLS in September!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! I am so excited. I have nothing else to worry about. I am just so beside myself and so on Cloud 9. WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! Thanks for listening to me. I just believe I won the lottery (the WLS lottery) I will be healthy again. **breathe** (((HUGS))) Erin
Laura H.
on 6/23/04 11:41 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!! GREAT NEWS !!!!!! CONGRATS !!!! Can't wait till we all make it over to the looser side !!! Laura
hope4life
on 6/23/04 10:52 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
I know what you mean Laura. And with insurance approval, I now know that its going to be OK. We all will be melting before we know it. Time for me now seems endless. This is the part that I'm told is the hardest. That ole waiting game. I am so excited I just wish I could do backflips. Hey, maybe I will backflip once I reach goal...LOL. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 811 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views