01 SEP 2004

sassy
on 6/23/04 5:56 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
My name is Renee, I am a Army wife, stationed at FT Lewis, WA. My original date was 02 AUG but my husband will be gone for a month, so it is now 01 SEP. Bye now!
hope4life
on 6/23/04 10:56 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Renee! You would have joined me on September 2nd since that is my date. That's OK....Hey, if you can get an earlier date the better and the sooner you can MELT!! Will you hubby be there for your surgery? I am sorry that he has to go for a month. Congratulations on your surgery date! Looking forward to getting to know you. Erin
Oh, Donna
on 6/26/04 4:18 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Congratulations Renee! ps, I am a Coast Guard wife Donna
wesierobb
on 6/27/04 9:18 am - sullivans island, SC
MEEEE TOOOOO!!!! My husband is retired Army, and my date is Sept.1 also. I wi**** were tomorrow!! AND I wish Tricare would approve the laparoscopic surgery.....but open is sure better than none! Are you going to a civilian hospital? I am going to Med. Univ. of South Carolina. It is one of two in our area (Charleston, SC) that are "on the plan." Boy do I ever remember those "gone for a month" times.....and even the "gone for a year" time during the Viet Nam war......ugh. Not much fun, but what an important job these men of ours do. Doesn't it make you proud?? Wesie Robb PS Now I must admit it would have been nice if he had been there for at least ONE of the births of our three children.....but Uncle Sam had other plans every time!
sassy
on 6/27/04 6:55 pm - Kaiserslautern Military Community, Germany, XX
I am going to be at Madigan Army Medical Center, Fort Lewis, WA. I too, will be having open r.n.y. since that is pretty much the only thing they do here. I can relate about the dad not being around for the baby birth too, we have one girl, she's 2 1/2 and he was here and I was in IL since we weren't yet married. He didn't meet her until he came out for Christmas, and we figured since he was there, we might as well get married. My dad was in Viet Nam. Talk about your old time country boy there lol I am very proud of both him and my husband. "...Greater love hath no man than a man lay down his life for him..." Anyways, it is off to bed I go, I was there, and my screaming child woke me up for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a cup of milk. Now if that's not spoiled... lol Yup, 2 am now, I am off to sleepie byes.... have a good day (or night) whichever the case may be when you finally get this message!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 811 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views