Another protein question.......

hope4life
on 6/28/04 3:58 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I hear of this flavorless protein....But on bariatriceating.com I saw that there is this almost flavorless protein BUT I also heard about this Flavorless protein powder called Unjury. Anyone know where to locate Unjury or is it really flavorless or is it almost flavorless (IMO there is a big difference from being flavorless to almost....LOL)? I should probably try to locate it at one of the GNC stores. I might give them a call. Just curious. Trying to price and see which one is the best. Cuz the flavorless protein you can mix with food or anything to get the extra protein that we need. Erin
(deactivated member)
on 6/28/04 6:26 am - chicago, IL
unjury.com I dont know if you can buy samples or not, I would like to try it too. I want to be able to put protein in my food more than drink it because my nutritionist says we need to learn to get protein from food and not just rely on the shakes.
hope4life
on 6/29/04 12:47 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
I agree with you. With the unjury you can mix it with your food and get the extra protein. Thank you. Erin
Debi B.
on 7/1/04 2:55 pm - Bellport, NY
I also heard from my surgeon's office that Pro-cell is a great non-tasting protein that you mix into anything.....
hope4life
on 7/12/04 1:13 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Debi, I am a day late and a dollar short..LOL..where can you get Pro-Cell?? I really want to get odorless & flavorless protein so I can mix it with my food to give myself that extra protein. So far the only one I ever heard of was Unjury. Thanks. Erin
wesierobb
on 7/12/04 11:06 am - sullivans island, SC
Just got my package in the mail today. I ordered ion exchange whey isolate from ProteinFactory.com. It was $9.34 plus $1.00 for the pineapple flavoring, splenda at no charge, and $4.85 shipping. There are 15 servings in the pkg, 110 cal, no fat, no carbs, 28 grams of protein. I'll try it out in the am and let you know how it tastes. Oh, and no directions either, lol!!
hope4life
on 7/12/04 10:50 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Please let me know how they taste. I am just afraid that if I like something now, I will hate it after surgery. But I don't want to be a last minute Lucy either. *sigh* Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views