Well Hello eveyone Ju...

Andra C.
on 7/3/04 10:15 pm - Apo
Well Hello eveyone Just wanted to know how many regreat having the surgery? i am Nerves about the whole thing this would be my frist surgery
Oh, Donna
on 7/5/04 5:28 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Andra, No one posting here in the September 2004 board has had the surgery yet. There is a regrets board, you could go there and read their posts. Good luck deciding what you want to do. It's a decision we all have to make for ourselves. Just so you know, I am nervous also... I think we all are, it's normal. (((HUGS))) Donna
hope4life
on 7/5/04 11:12 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
If you or anyone pre-op wasn't nervous, I would say there has to be something wrong. Some are more anxious and nervous than others. I actually had one major panic attack and worked myself into a tizzy. But I got over it. I looked at this way. Once I lose weight my first priority is my health. All of my health issues will improve. Just being able to breathe like a "normal" person gives me the incentive. To be able to walk and sleep without pain. To play with my kids on the floor without needing a crane to get me off the floor is another. Keeping a positive attitude is another way to the negative feelings at bay. If I don't have this done my life span is most likely to be shortened. But your fears are all normal and we all understand. Good Luck with your decision. Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views