September is my lucky month...

Seacat2004
on 7/14/04 7:25 am - Avondale, AZ
Currently recovering from hysterectomy...and looking at September for my GBS. Insurance approved my surgery thru 09/24/04. Just waiting on a specific date...getting kind of anxious
hope4life
on 7/14/04 11:33 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Cathy! I'm Erin. Its nice to meet you and welcome!! It is so normal to be anxious. I am too. I am having an open RNY on Sept. 2nd (see post below for more details) and just knowing that it will be here before we know it. Then we get insurance approval and it becomes sooooo "REAL". This is really going to happen. I am still anxious and excited. Happy that finally I'll be healthy. I wish I could say healthy again because I have been sick all my life. Anyhoo, it is so nice to meet you and welcome aboard. Erin
Seacat2004
on 7/15/04 8:29 am - Avondale, AZ
Thanks Erin..it is great to hear from you. Everything just seems to be falling into place and moving forward. I am happy for you and your upcoming date...I will be looking for your updates and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Laura H.
on 7/18/04 12:01 am - Belford, NJ
WELCOME !!!!! My date is just a few days before you !!!! I think we all go through feeling anxious . I have a feeling the closer our date gets the worse it becomes. Hopefully you recover quickly from your hysterectomy surgery. Laura
Seacat2004
on 7/18/04 10:58 am - Avondale, AZ
Thank you! I understand your feelings totally...and I am sure that we both will come through with flying colors! Good luck, take care of yourself and I will be watching you
Oh, Donna
on 7/21/04 4:48 pm - North Bay Area, CA
Welcome!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS