I'm New!

Jess C.
on 7/14/04 11:21 am - Spooner, WI
Hi! I'm Jess, and I finally (after 2 years of researching on this site) entered my profile. I have a surgery date of Sept 20, 2004, and I absolutely cannot wait until that day. I am so excited! I am having RNY-Lap. -Just wanted to say HI
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/04 4:36 pm - chicago, IL
Hi! Welcome! Congrats!
hope4life
on 7/14/04 11:39 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi I'm Erin and I am having an Open RNY on September 2, 2004. Welcome to the board and Congratulations on your date. I hear you. I wi**** was here already. This is the hardest part I think about the whole process, it the waiting. Welcome! Erin
wesierobb
on 7/14/04 11:54 pm - sullivans island, SC
Congrats, Jess, and welcome to the September group. I am a Sept. 1 surgery date person, but have to have the open instead of the lap....so color me jealous My insurance insists lap is still experimental I tried to see if I could pay the difference inthe two,but that was a no go..oh well, open is better than NOT AT ALL!! Wesie
Mdille
on 7/15/04 5:56 am - New Lenox, IL
My date is September 20th also. I am having open RNY. Congratulations and Good Luck!
reedman
on 7/15/04 6:14 am - The land of sand and fog, CA
Hi Jess and welcome
Laura H.
on 7/17/04 11:56 pm - Belford, NJ
Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooo !!!!! WELCOME !!!!! I'm the day after you !!!! Laura
ymosha
on 7/18/04 3:56 am - New Haven, CT
Hey jess We welcome all new comers nice to have you here I am New to Sept myself Surgery was schld for 7/28/04 and i was bumped further out but we can still do the happy dance Cause "WERE HAVING SURGERY !!! good luck and best wishes hope to speak to you again soon! Erica
Jane M.
on 7/18/04 2:16 pm - Williamsburg, VA
Congratulations on your Date! Nothing feels good like finally knowing that it is finally gonna happen. Jane Open Combo VBG-RNY 9/8/2004
Jae117
on 7/23/04 3:01 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Jess, I'm relatively new too I'm having the VBG on Sept 7. I'm getting really nervous now because I waited 3 months to hear anything from my insurance. I'd almost given up and had assumed that they were going to deny me but I got a call at work last friday saying that I was approved. Now everything is moving really fast I wish you the best of luck!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 870 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 806 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 867 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1120 views