44 more days and counting......

hope4life
on 7/19/04 10:01 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
ARGH!! I am so excited!! I can't believe that it will be here before we know it. Wesie has only 43 more days....Should I do the countdown to Wesie whose September 1st? Anyone else September 1st? I don't want to leave anyone else out. Erin
wesierobb
on 7/20/04 11:38 am - sullivans island, SC
REALLY??? 43 MORE DAYS??? I hadn't counted it out!!! Wow...so near and yet so far...............HURRY UP SEPTEMBER!! Went to the pulmo yesterday for a checkup....had gained 10 lbs and my blood pressure was AWFUL...............Boy, that man was ANGRY ........so, I have upped my CPAP, added yet another pill to the daily routine, and gotten a big butt chewing........... I will have to try harder.
constance R.
on 7/22/04 5:06 am - moncks corner, SC
Hey its hard to do good all the time....i know you will be glad when your day arrives...i'll be 28 days behind you....take care and what that blood pressure
hope4life
on 7/20/04 11:23 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
At least your jaw is getting its moneys worth...LOL. Yes well actually now it is 41 for you and 42 for us 2nders Erin
hope4life
on 7/20/04 11:32 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Renee B. You also are a September 1ster! I don't want to leave you out!! Are you getting excited or what??? I am. I know, I say it all the time but how can I not. Anyways, I knew there was someone else and I checked earlier posts. How are you doing Renee B? Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 874 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views