I have a date, finally!!!!!

rivergblue
on 7/23/04 10:53 pm - Ft. Myers, FL
I'm scheduled for surgery Sept. 1st. It only took me 2 years to get to this point. I'm so excited I can hardly wait!
Laura H.
on 7/24/04 2:06 am - Belford, NJ
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!! Before we know it we will all be big LOOSERS !!!! Laura
rivergblue
on 8/3/04 2:12 am - Ft. Myers, FL
Thanks, I'm so excited to see the changes in everyone and am greatful for the support.
Marcus H.
on 7/24/04 3:00 am - Jackson, AL
Congratulations Brook!! Glad to know of another Sept. Staple Belly. I'll be praying for you Fellow Traveler of RYN. Marcus
ymosha
on 7/24/04 7:34 am - New Haven, CT
Congats That is the same day i will be having surgery.I waited about 2yrs myself so i know how happy you are. Good Luck see ya on the lossing side ! Erica pre-op 9/1/04 460lbs
wesierobb
on 7/24/04 11:55 am - sullivans island, SC
Check it out, 'cause I too am sitting on the September 1 bench!! Woohooo, we have a crowd!! This makes it even more exciting...and we will have to compare notes along the way!! Wesie, waiting for our Sept 1 new birth day 254lbs
rivergblue
on 8/3/04 2:22 am - Ft. Myers, FL
I can't wait!! I'm definently looking forward to comaparing notes with everyone and I can't wait to see the changes that we all make!!
hope4life
on 7/25/04 10:24 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
37 more days Brook! WOO HOO!!!!! I am so excited for you!! Glad that you got your date!! It has to be the most exciting moment in time with the exception of the actual surgery itself...LOL Congratulations!! Erin
cinnponce
on 7/26/04 3:32 am - Seminole, FL
Congratulations Brook, You are finally going tobe on the losing side. And just think, it's only a week away. Good luck, I'll keep you in my prayers. Sue
pwest
on 7/26/04 6:57 am - Savannah, MO
Congratulations Brooke! I know the feeling. It's taken me two years to get to this point. My date is the 13th.....best wishes to you!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views