MY DATE!!

KGSlaugh
on 7/28/04 3:36 am
I am so excited! My surgery date is going to be on September 8 of this year. I have been a little anxious since I found out my date, but I got an email today and it said, "Count your blessings, not your problems. And remember: amateurs built the ark ... professionals built the Titanic. If God brings you to it - He will bring you through it." That's exactly what I was feeling when I woke up today!! Good Luck to the rest of the Sept. folks!
KGSlaugh
on 7/28/04 4:09 am
Whoops! I messed up! My date is on the 9th!!
L Woods
on 7/28/04 4:54 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Katie! Last night I was feeling nervous...your post made me feel better. I am putting God first in all of this and trusting in Him! We must pray for each other!
Doreen
on 7/28/04 7:03 am - Coshocton, OH
RNY on 09/01/04 with
Congratulations on getting your date!!! I have done the same as you, I feel that God has chosen this time for my surgery and will help me through it. Maybe any other time wasn't right. He knows best. Best of luck for a safe and speedy surgery and recovery! Doreen
hope4life
on 7/28/04 10:10 pm - W. Bridgewater, MA
Hi Katie! Congrats on your date and that is just a wonderfully positive attitude to have. And how true it is too. I am so happy for you. We all will be Melting away so soon. 35 more days for me and if you don't mind I will also use your way of thinking when I am nervous, scared and uptight. Welcome! Erin
KGSlaugh
on 7/29/04 6:58 am
Thanks soo much to all that have replied to this! We are going to be so strong as we pray for each other! What an amazing website and group of friends we have on it! -KT
Jae117
on 7/30/04 5:19 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hey Katie Congrats on your date . I go in 2 days before you. I will be praying for you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views