Surgery Date 09-15-04

karenyt
on 7/30/04 12:59 pm - Renton, WA
I have a surgery date!! Scheduled for Open RNY at WISH Center, Renton, WA with Dr. Strain on 09-15-2004. I am scared, excited, scared and looking forward to this being done. Did I mention scared?? Anyone else using WISH center or having surgery 09-15-04 or around then? My pre-op is 08-23-04 and I am in the logging my food, exercise, vitamins, water, etc., phase right now. Karen Thompson
Kimberly W.
on 7/30/04 1:51 pm - Rialto, CA
Well Congrats!! Mine is Sept. 16th. I will be at the hospital on the 15th thou. I will have my surgery at Scripps mercy hospital in San Diego, Ca. I wish you the best in luck and a quick recovery. Take Care ..............Kimberly White
Doreen
on 7/30/04 3:18 pm - Coshocton, OH
RNY on 09/01/04 with
That is just super!!!! Congratulations on getting your date! I was told last week what my date was but it is just hitting me now! I am writing everything down I will be needing for that month so I won't have to go to the store.. Good Luck and Best Wishes! Doreen
Laura H.
on 7/30/04 11:32 pm - Belford, NJ
CONGRATS !!!! On your surgery date !!!! I know what you mean when you say SCARED I have never had any type of surgery before in my life so I'm feeling a little scared myself and I'm sure it will only get worse as my date gets closer. But I know this is the right thing for me to do !!!! Good luck I will be right behind you !!!! Laura
karenyt
on 8/1/04 4:58 am - Renton, WA
It's great to have company in this!! I wish you all the best of luck with your pre-op time (I'm really feeling the nerves starting now but my work and family keep me busy ...). Our surgeries will be successful, recovery will be easy and our new lives will start us on the road to better health. Keep in touch and let's get through this together. Karen Thompson
hope4life
on 8/2/04 3:57 am - W. Bridgewater, MA
Congrats on your date. My pre-op appointment is 8-16-04 and I just realized that exactly 4 weeks from today is surgery. OMG!! My tummy is doing happy butterfly-ee flip flops...I doesn't seem real does it? Erin
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 811 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views