I'm in the before and after gallery now!

KGSlaugh
on 10/18/05 6:30 am
I have a new pic up on my profile and on picturetrail! P.S. How many cals are y'all eating a day now? -KT
Phoenix
on 10/18/05 9:06 am - Bellport, NY
OMG....you look awsome, congrats
KGSlaugh
on 10/20/05 1:26 pm
thanks! I am so proud of us all! -KT
TberryRose
on 10/18/05 9:56 am
Katie You look GREAT! Nice and THIN!! I love your pants too! Isn't it a nice feeling to FINALLY be able to wear REGULAR jeans instead of elastic waist? I am waiting for my new wardrobe to arrive via UPS from Penny's Catalog! I even ordered WESTERN BOOTS, and REGULAR ZIPPER UP WITH POCKETS BOOT LEG JEANS!!!!!!!! Hooray for all of us! Hugs Marianne
TberryRose
on 10/18/05 10:03 am
PS--I especially love the picture of you in your uniform as well as the one of you on the beach! I love ocean pictures----they always turn out great! I also love your hair short! Hugs again! Marianne
kenziesmommy
on 10/18/05 1:03 pm - Riverside, RI
Great pics.... You look amazing. I haven't even thought about putting up a before and after yet. I don't know exactly how many calories but I should start keeping count just to get an idea. I'll let ya know. Shannon
Dea J.
on 10/19/05 4:21 am - Huntsville, AL
KT, Awesome pix Looking good girl! I've not kept up with calories Have a great week! - hugs - dea
Jan Ocala
on 10/21/05 11:48 pm - Ocala, FL
You look fantastic!! You carried your weight like I did, so after surgery I ended up with a flat stomach without any plastics, but also no chest!! I supplement my lack with inserts from Victoria Secrets (that's the secret, I think!!) and boy am I ever enjoying my new figure. Your arms also look nice!!! Bet you're happy as a clam - and you know how clams get!!! Jan
Piggybabe
on 10/25/05 6:15 am
You look FABULOUS!!! I am sooooooooooo happy for you!! I do not know how many calories i'm eating daily now!! I really need to start tracking again on Fit Day.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 870 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 805 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 867 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1119 views