Survey Says?

TberryRose
on 10/31/05 3:56 am
Here is my question for today? How many of you, besides me, have had some treats today? If so, what was it? My treats were: ALL MINIS OF: 2 snickers during the day 2 Nestles Crunch when home from work Now my stomach is gurgling! I NEED TO BE STRONG AND JUST SAY "NO" Hugs Marianne
Dea J.
on 10/31/05 6:18 am - Huntsville, AL
Marianne, I must confess.....I had 3 spoonsful of apple cobbler that the drug rep brought from lunch - it was sinfully delish. So far...I've been strong resisting the candy but the nights not over. - hugs - dea
Lynn J
on 10/31/05 7:54 am - LA
Marianne, So far since surgery, I have not cheated by eating any candy, cake or desserts. I am praying that I have the strength to resist. I have eaten 1/2 of a biscuit and felt so guilty. I have lots of candy bars ready to give out to the trick or treaters. They look so good but I will resist. Lynn J., lap RNY 9/29/04 -150 lbs
kenziesmommy
on 10/31/05 1:06 pm - Riverside, RI
I had one of those chocolate candy's wrapped to look like gold coins. I honestly never eat candy but was hungry tonight and ate it, then paid for it as I got sick to my stomach and felt like **** for the rest of the night. So that is my only candy from now on out cause it isn't worth the pain. I am not ashamed because it is something I never do and I paid for it so I know I got what I deserved. I know we are only human and if this had been the past me I would have nibbled on her candy or whose ever candy I was eating, all night long. Shannon
Piggybabe
on 11/1/05 1:37 am
I had (minis): 2 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups 2 Hershey's Kisses with almonds 1 Almond Joy 1 Mounds 2 Tootsie Roll Midgies 1 Sugar Free Coconut Bar 1 Sugar Free Turtle Yes, I feel HORRIBLE emotionally, but not physically. It would help me soooooo much if I dumped, but I don't, so I just have to learn how to control the cravings!!! I am not buying ANY MORE candy, no matter how "innocent" (i.e. sugar free) it seems. That is something that I have difficulty avoiding and I just need to not have ANY available!!! Dr. Phil says "if you don't have it on hand, you cannot eat it" I need to heed his advice!!!
basketmom
on 11/1/05 5:33 am - Fulton, MI
Eating a snack sized White Chocolate Kit Kat as we speak. Darned Halloween!!!!!!!! Teri
KGSlaugh
on 11/2/05 10:31 am
ok minis: 2 snickers 2 granola bars 1 reese's pack 1 cupcake thank god i wasn't the only one. next year i am only buying hard candy b/c that's what i did last year (b/c i don't like hard candy) and i didn't eat it at all. you know what dr. phil says about having a no-fail environment. i feel better to know i wasn't the only one. y'all keep strong!! -kt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 874 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views