New pix on profile

Dea J.
on 11/28/05 1:28 am - Huntsville, AL
September Board, If ya wanna scroll down near the bottom on my profile - I've posted some new pix from our trip to the Smokies. - hugs - dea(-127)
kenziesmommy
on 11/28/05 12:28 pm - Riverside, RI
Wow, that was so sweet of your hubby. I like the nice but the naughty is my favorite. You look so sexy.... Thanks for sharing.... Shannon
Dea J.
on 11/29/05 12:29 am - Huntsville, AL
Shannon, Thanks girl - I had more fun taking the naughty - it was fun holding the pistol! - hugs - dea
TberryRose
on 11/29/05 4:18 am
Dea Great Pictures! I love those "Old Timers"--You never told me--did Santa order those boots you wanted????? I hope you get them because from the looks of things you look 'PRETTY NAUGHTY" in some of those pictures! lol Hugs Marianne
Dea J.
on 12/1/05 11:51 pm - Huntsville, AL
Marianne! So GREAT to see your smiling face - I've missed you! Thanks! Santa gave me an early Christmas present - I did get chestnut fringe boots but not exactly the one's I wanted - he found Dingo Dancer's here locally and bought them - I love them still trying to get used to wearing higher heels again. I gave him the link you gave me and kept my fingers crossed but Hope you have a GREAT & blessed week! - hugs - dea
KGSlaugh
on 12/1/05 1:23 pm
your pix were so cute! you look awesome and i know you have to feel great!! -KT
Dea J.
on 12/1/05 11:51 pm - Huntsville, AL
Katie, Thanks! I do feel soooooooo much better this year - its GREAT! - hugs - dea
Gramsto3
on 12/8/05 12:04 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Great pictures - you can really tell you are enjoying your weight loss - life has certainly changed for all of us. Take care and happy holidays
Dea J.
on 12/8/05 6:05 am - Huntsville, AL
E, Thanks - yes life has changed for the better and I'm enjoying it! Happy Holidays to you also! - hugs - dea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 811 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views