Not a Slug Any More

Greg H.
on 12/2/05 7:02 pm - Battle Creek, MI
9/28/04 was the day I stopped being a slug. WLS has been an unbelievable turn around in my life! I work full time for Kalamazoo Public Schools and since WLS I have started a plumbing business (www.hallho****er.com), bought three income properties in the "Kalamazoo Promise" real estate market and am almost hyper-active compared to the slug days. Win or lose in the business dealings is really secondary to the excitement in being a real player again in the game. Life is damn good!
swimmom20878
on 12/4/05 2:04 am - Gaithersburg, MD
Greg - Congratulations on your success! Your enthusiasm is infectious! XO, Sandy
kenziesmommy
on 12/5/05 1:47 pm - Riverside, RI
Well it sure sounds damn good. This week-end my father and I went to see the NY Giants and last night we went into the city for some shopping. I was wizzing through the streets of NY so fast I had to keep stopping so I could find my dad. It is amazing to be able to move so fast and not get winded or have such bad pains in my back and knees that I can't move. Keep up the wonderful life...... Shannon
Gramsto3
on 12/8/05 12:00 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Boy I can relate - I never knew you could have so much energy. I always blamed it on my age and now just laugh when I think of how much I enjoy my life now and how much more energy I have. Congrats on your success you have done amazing.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views