Anyone have Flu since surgery

Gramsto3
on 12/7/05 11:54 pm - Grand Rapids, MI
I just got over the worse 10 day flu since my surgery - was wondering if anyone has had the flu since surgery and did it hit you harder this time. Good thing is I lost another 10 lbs but wasn't crazy about how I did it. Have been doing great since I had the sclerotherapy procedure. That seems to have done the trick for me. I am no longer hungry 24/7 and I seem to stay full longer following my meals. It took me a while after the procedure to get used to chewing everything really good again but now everything seems to be working well. Having trouble getting in exercise around this time of the year seems like there are never enough hours in the day. Also just picked up two new Shih Tzu puppies (one is 18 months old and the other is 4 months old) they are both adorable but have definitely kept me moving, not to mention my house now looks like I have a house full of kids again LOL. Since both of them weigh less than 8 pounds they are a trip watching them romp in the snow as you can barely see their little heads but they have a ball. Thank goodness I put a new pool cover on my pool this year that lays flat on the top of the pool as that seems to be their favorite exercise place when they go out. Looking forward to the holidays but sure wish there were more hours to the day. Hope everyone is doing well - take care and stay safe and happy
Dea J.
on 12/8/05 6:07 am - Huntsville, AL
E, Sorry to hear you've been so sick - here's hoping you continue to improve rapidly. Give those new babies hugs and kisses from me and I'm looking forward to seeing their pix. - hugs - dea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 874 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views