I Did IT.....

SUPERMANs_Wife
on 1/6/06 10:35 am - U S M C Picks my home..., NC
After several months i broke down.... i really was stressin over just the idea of it... then i realize that if i didnt have the stuff removed that later down the road it would even be harder to deal with... so i closed my eyes and went..... To the HAIR SALON.....They couldnt save hardly any of it... i had more then 13 different lenghs in my hair... and i was soooooo balding bc of new hair growing... so it took me 16 months to break down and cut it all off..... Good news is that now it will grow better and it will actully grow normal.. and not leave me lookin like a really bad person was startin beauty school....LOL OHHHHH yeah ... my new hair pics are in my website.... then look under New hair Do 2006.... please be kind... i cried all the way home the other day thinkin Superman would hate it... bc it was short....
kenziesmommy
on 1/7/06 11:48 pm - Riverside, RI
I think your hair looks great. I've had long hair for the longest time. After having the surgery my hair started falling out. It got horribly bad and I looked extremely bald. I finally broke down about 5 or 6 months ago and asked my mom's hairdresser to give me a shorter hair cut. She took a lot off. I was nervous at first but the way she cut it made the balding on the top go away. Because my bangs were so long it weighed my hair down exposing the baldness. By cutting it she gave the bangs bounce which are naturally curly to begin with. I didn't look so bald anymore. Recently I even added highlights. I have never dyed my hair so it was a huge step for me. I bet your husband loved it. Keep up the great work... Shannon
Piggybabe
on 1/13/06 12:49 am
You look FABULOUS!! Your hair is not THAT short!! I was expecting you to have a "pixie" cut. It looks GREAT and you are looking BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations!! Have you had PS yet?
SUPERMANs_Wife
on 1/15/06 1:37 pm - U S M C Picks my home..., NC
oh yeah i had ps i have pics on my web page....
football123
on 1/18/06 5:08 am - Katy, TX
I was reading all about your plastics. I had the same plus some. My surgery date was 9-15-04. I am very tight still and my surgery was in Aug 05 and dec 05. Maybe your surgeon could do some touch ups. Mine did. And I look awesome. So do you by the way. How much have you lost total?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views