Well its been 17 mo for us

new_me
on 2/4/06 9:36 am - Corunna, MI
I have lost 130 lbs now and I wear a size 8-10 I feel great. I to have been stable between 138-144 so I try to watch what I eat. I do find my self slipping back bot I get out my fat picture to remind me of what I could look like again and I don't ever want to go back. I weigh my self everyday to watch what I am doing. I to am going to keep a journal of what I eat. I really don't want to loose much more but do not want to gain either. I was scheduled to have my tummy tuck done the 31 of Jan. but had to reschedule it as I got pneumonia and ended up in ther hospital. I am better now. Well take care and good luck to all of us. Its a hard battle but we can win this one
jellyin
on 2/7/06 7:12 pm - Indianapolis, IN
It is a battle.....even with having the time to get into good habits, those bad ones want to sneak in still....excercise is my worse thing...that i do not keep up with....i have been stuck at 162-164 now for months.....
sueboo
on 3/4/06 3:53 pm - Saugus, CA
Good for you Louann! I'm so proud of us all. Glad you got over the pneumonia and good luck with that tummy tuck when the time comes. Keep us posted how you're doing! ~Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 811 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views