wow its been a year since i posted

Patty-M
on 2/18/06 2:39 am - Arlington, TX
wow a year since i posted. i came in here and everything is changed. wow. up to date 17 months now..... i have lost 130 pounds. wowzer. is there anyone out there that remembers me? i had dinner with some folks a year ago. any way hi to all. jeepers. i do have a question though. i need a plastic surgeon for saggy skin. YUK. any sugestions or stories, id love to hear. and oh my gosh my boobs. they look like a pair of knee highs with a prune in the toes. lmao. please help i dont know what to do. thanks all.
SweetSherri
on 2/20/06 7:42 am - Indianapolis, IN
Hi Patty, I just passed 17 months myself. I've been checking into plastic surgeons also. Up here, they want you to be within 20 lbs of your goal. If they were to do ps and you lose more, you wouldn't be as tight as you'd like. I'm 40 lbs from my goal so only 20 lb to go. Hubby took some sexy pics over the weekend and I looked at them and thought 'YUK! All that skin!!' and then I couldn't help but think 'well...at least it isn't full of fat anymore'. I have my surgeon picked out...which, I did alot of the research here on OH. I sent them a few emails and they sent me several brochures. I feel very confident in who I chose. So...guess that would be my first suggestion. Research, and email a few different ps (I emailed 5) and make your decision from that. Good luck...and don't be a stranger! Sherri 344/180/140
jellyin
on 2/21/06 6:57 pm - Indianapolis, IN
hey girl, your on my surgery date message board, i must have forgotten...lol...so i can see you here too, which is a good thing, not sure there is such a thing as too much sherri.....
SweetSherri
on 2/21/06 8:37 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Didn't realize we were so close in dates, huh? September '04 was a very good month!! LOL!
sueboo
on 3/4/06 3:46 pm - Saugus, CA
I remember you Patty! Congrats on your success! Dont know anything re: the plastics, I'm curious myself! Best of luck with all of that! Stay in touch! I just recently resurfaced myself and look forward to catching up with everyone. ~Sue
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 873 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 870 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1127 views