The baby is here!!

cskwj
on 4/23/06 4:05 pm - Cashton, WI
Hi all..I just wanted to post that I had my baby and all is well. Lilly Josephine was born on March 22. She is very healthy. She weighed 7 lbs. 12 oz. and was 20 inches long. If I ever figure out how to post pictures, I will get some up of her. I hope all is well with you all!! Sherry
SweetSherri
on 4/24/06 8:52 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Congrats Sherry! You might want to try PictureTrails.com...and then put it as your link on your profile. You can add alot more pics then and even put them in albums for different events. Feel free to check out mine. Sherri
kenziesmommy
on 4/27/06 1:25 am - Riverside, RI
geeze, it's amazing how fast a pregnancy can go by when it isn't your own. LOL Best wishes to you and your new little baby girl. She seems perfect and her weight is great. When you figure out how to post pictures make sure you do cause I can't wait to see what she looks like. We just found out on Monday that I am expecting our second child. I am happy but just want to get through the first doctors appointment, make sure everything is ok and then I will be able to breathe. I am not as scared this time around as I was with my first pregnancy. Not to mention at the time of her birth I was 333 pounds. I am 167 at the start of this pregnancy so that in and of itself is a good thing. Just a question, don't have to answer if you don't want to. How much weight did you gain? How long before you started putting on the weight? Is it coming off now that your little girl is here? Did they treat you different at your doctors office since you had gastric bypass surgery? I have a list of questions I wrote down to ask my surgeon and my OBGYN. I am sure I left out some but hopefully they answer what I haven't even thought of. Thanks for any info you can give me... Shannon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Writing a book
GloryGirl · 2 replies · 875 views
Sad - no posts since 2008!
Ruth S. · 1 replies · 812 views
HAPPY SurgeryVersary!
TberryRose · 0 replies · 872 views
FYI: Gastroparesis and WLS
SUPERMANs_Wife · 1 replies · 1128 views