stomach pain

Tessy
on 1/9/12 9:34 am - Castleton, NY
people talk about "kinks" what are they and if  you have them what does it feel like.  Occasionally after I eat I get this worse pain, and it feesl like I can feel the food going down, and it is so painful.  The other problem is gas, nasty gas.  I have gone to gastroenterologist and his answer is take gas x, and all sorts of other gas pills before you eat. 

anyone else have these problems.

6 years out.
Shelly T.
on 1/9/12 12:02 pm
I have never had a kink but my cousin did and he couldn't eat or oventualy couldn't drink either and went to have another surgery to fix it.

I got worried when it started with gas and pain and feelings up swallowing rocks ect I went back to journalling and realized that my eating habits had changed a bit. Also watch the ingreedients  sometimes manufactures change and don't tell people.

Also my physical activities went  down as did my water intake thing slowed intestinally too.

Now that I have lost so much weight they decovered I herniated a couple disks once when I fell so much for getting in shape lol Anyway my next thought is meds..They put me on  flexeral for my muscle spasms and those don't agree with my system at all , on those days I automatically take stool softener,gas x and extra water but it took me 3 months to figure out that balance.

If I think of anything else I will add it

Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 546 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 658 views
7 years ago today
livelyvc · 0 replies · 870 views
stomach pain
Tessy · 1 replies · 896 views