Recent Posts

ShandrewsCA
on 5/8/18 7:28 pm - Coeur D Alene, ID
Topic: Just Checking in - May 2018

It's been almost 13 years since our surgery. I was struggling with regain, but now have it under control. If anyone is curious (or even reads this), I have an ongoing thread here:

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/6033387/My-Keto-ish-Jo urney-so-far/

I hope everyone is doing well :)

Pre-RNY Weight: 280 lbs (09/14/05)

Lowest Post-Op Weight: 140 lbs

Starting Ozempic Weight: 180 lbs (08/26/22)

Week 1 Weight: 174 lbs (09/02/22)

ShandrewsCA
on 10/10/16 11:55 am - Coeur D Alene, ID
Topic: RE: Anyone still out there?

I'm here :) Are you okay?

Pre-RNY Weight: 280 lbs (09/14/05)

Lowest Post-Op Weight: 140 lbs

Starting Ozempic Weight: 180 lbs (08/26/22)

Week 1 Weight: 174 lbs (09/02/22)

*DownsouthGAgirl *
on 8/18/16 4:58 am - GA
Topic: RE: Anyone still out there?

I don't think anyone gets on here anymore. 

Tonya KingLAP RNY 9/14/05275/145/140
http://www.myspace.com/changingeveryday

Image hosting by PhotobucketImage hosting by Photobucket

Maddiebug
on 7/9/16 3:28 pm - Madrid, NY
Topic: Anyone still out there?

I don't know about everyone else, but I am really struggling.  Please get in touch with me if anyone is out there?

Christine Richardson
281/151/165
Surgery Date:9/13/05
There are so many things I would change now.

livelyvc
on 9/27/12 8:15 pm - Alexandria, VA
Topic: 7 years ago today
I got the email from Obestiy Help this morning or I wouldn't have remembered. In some way it seems like a lifetime. It has also been a difficult year with the death of both of my parents, but I remain very happy I had the surgery. I could stand to drop a few pounds but mostly I'm healthy and happy. All the best to anyone who is still out there from the September 2005 class.
livelyvc
on 1/9/12 8:09 pm - Alexandria, VA
Topic: RE: New year new start ??? We can do this :)
Hi Shelly,

I'm game. My goals are slightly different but compatible. I have put on a bit of weight, but after an extremely difficult 2011 I am proud to say most of the clothes I could wear in January of 2011 I can wear now, I'm just not in as good shape and a lot more giggly. I haven't been weighing and not sure I'm up for it just now, but I suspect that if I lost about 15  pounds through better eatting and exercise I'd be a happier lady.

Shelly T.
on 1/9/12 12:02 pm
Topic: RE: stomach pain
I have never had a kink but my cousin did and he couldn't eat or oventualy couldn't drink either and went to have another surgery to fix it.

I got worried when it started with gas and pain and feelings up swallowing rocks ect I went back to journalling and realized that my eating habits had changed a bit. Also watch the ingreedients  sometimes manufactures change and don't tell people.

Also my physical activities went  down as did my water intake thing slowed intestinally too.

Now that I have lost so much weight they decovered I herniated a couple disks once when I fell so much for getting in shape lol Anyway my next thought is meds..They put me on  flexeral for my muscle spasms and those don't agree with my system at all , on those days I automatically take stool softener,gas x and extra water but it took me 3 months to figure out that balance.

If I think of anything else I will add it

Tessy
on 1/9/12 9:34 am - Castleton, NY
Topic: stomach pain
people talk about "kinks" what are they and if  you have them what does it feel like.  Occasionally after I eat I get this worse pain, and it feesl like I can feel the food going down, and it is so painful.  The other problem is gas, nasty gas.  I have gone to gastroenterologist and his answer is take gas x, and all sorts of other gas pills before you eat. 

anyone else have these problems.

6 years out.
Tessy
on 1/9/12 9:12 am - Castleton, NY
Topic: RE: 6 year anniversary,,
Good luck to you for keep trying.    I still havent lost the 10 lbs.  but I havent gained anymore either, so I geuss that is a blessing.
Shelly T.
on 1/9/12 8:50 am
Topic: RE: 6 year anniversary,,
Happy Surgaversarry
Im xtarting over soon too

Most Active
Recent Topics
Just Checking in - May 2018
ShandrewsCA · 0 replies · 554 views
Anyone still out there?
Maddiebug · 2 replies · 660 views
7 years ago today