9 MONTHS POST- OP AND DOWN 200LBS

cyn30az
on 6/26/07 3:55 am - lake havasu, AZ
Hey im down over 200lbs and I need a centurty x's 2 cards ..Lol im excited its been very hard for me ... The hard part is eating yes you all heard rite eating is my biggest pain in the butt ...Lol but the last few weeks it seems like things are finally going together and coming to me with ease and im finnaly adjusting to food and feeling healthy again I was so weak now I feel like I have a full tank of gas and ready to go ...Lol ive been losing hair so I be careful ... And no breads or tortillas for me but thats not a bad thing ... Im loving water ... I cant seem to drink enouh I love it .. All the sugar free stuff and all the differnt protien water and vita water is for the birds everything seems so sweet .. So yes I just love regular spring not tap a water .. I drink plenty .. And well if anyone knows how to make the century club cards let me know .. Like I said I went from 508lbs day of surgery to 297 lbs as of last week my weight now comes off about 15 - 20 lbs a month .. No its slowing down finally .. Well take care and bless you all I need friends comments and support please write back .. Cindy
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/07 9:46 am - Boca Raton, FL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is awesome!!! Keep up the amazing work...you're an inspiration! Hugs, Karen
grannyjo
on 7/5/07 3:44 am - warren, MI
congratulations on doing so great. I can't wait to get one century card, and you can get 2. awsome. JO
kclark1
on 7/9/07 3:20 am - CA
WOW! How exciting for you! That is sooo awesome! Isn't it exciting to discover new found energy? My weight loss has definetly slowed down, but I am so happy with how I feel and all the new things I am able to do and all the new clothes I can wear....Keep up the good work, you are doing AWESOME!!!!!
Rebecca (Becky) A.
on 7/31/07 3:38 am - Tucson, AZ
Hey there roommate....Contact LizzieL on my friends' list and see if she can make you a 200 club card. BTW my 1 year appointment is scheduled for Sep 24 now at 9 a.m. Had to reschedule. Hope to see you soon.
Lori G.
on 7/31/07 6:25 am - Troy, NY
Woooooooo Hoooooooooo!!!!! WTG! You are doing great! I too am 9 months out... I am down 182lbs.... I started at 418lbs. Isn't it amazing how much better you feel with the weight off... I know I feel like a new woman! Hugs! Lori
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 585 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 757 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1099 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1153 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 716 views