today is my 1 yr. surgiversary

mkmomof7
on 9/13/07 6:29 am - greencastle, IN
1 Year ago today I had rny, I have lost 120 lbs. and feel great, I am on a 2 month stall i am stuck, I hope this stall aint a sign im done losing, i dont know what my perfect body weight would be but I want to lose another 40 lbs. and every one says thats way too much. I am at 169 now and I am 5'4 , I have tons of lose skin and my dr. said 150 is what I should be but i think i need to lose more, what about all of you any oppinions, how are you all doing on your 1 yr. out? Love Regina
Lori G.
on 9/14/07 4:10 am - Troy, NY
CONGRATS Regina! You are doing GREAT! I will be at 1 year on 9/18 I too have been stalled for about 3 weeks.. battle the same darned 4 lbs. My problem is carbs.. They are killers! I have 44lbs. to go to reach my goal. I have lost a total of 189lbs. I was at 418lbs. and now weigh 229lbs. LIFE IS GOOD!!!! My personal goal is 185lbs. at 5'9" I think that would be a good weight for me... Heck, I would be happy if I hit the 200lb. mark... If youhave plastics done you will be at goal! I would listen to your surgeon... Hugs... Lori
mkmomof7
on 9/14/07 7:36 am - greencastle, IN
WOW!!! Lori 189 lbs. thats AWESOME!!!! Thanks so much for the kind words and yeah the darn carbs are EVIL. I do plan on plastics someday, I hope and pray insurance will cover some of it. Can you believe how different we are from 1 year ago, its amazing. I feel so much younger. You keep up the great work. I wish this board still did the weekly weigh in and stuff ya just feel a lil more accountable ya know, maybe its just me anyway, take care. Hugs Regina
stephanie29
on 9/14/07 10:55 pm - mount union, PA
congrats it dont seem like a year already huh..hehe i know it dont for me... well i wont hit the year till the 28th but still close enough..hehe 120 lbs is awesome...have ya tried to switch stuff up as far as eating habits and excercise to break your body out of like a routine thing? i was on a stall for like a month and what i did was stopped eating an egg every mornig for breakfast(for about the whole year i had that morning thing of an egg,slice of turkey bacon ) and i cut out the turkey bacon and have an egg maybe 1x a week... i have like a piece of french toast or fruit or something different every morning and took out the pretzals i was using as my crunchy snack and switched to jolly time healthy pop popcorn as my snack...and all those changes i believe is what broke my stall... ive lost 11 lbs in the past 2 1/2 weeks...:D good luck hope ya break the dreaded stall... btw ive lost a total of 138lbs so far and i went to dr yesterday and he feels like im not done losing yet and hes expecting me to be down to 180... thatd be great considering i started at 357:D:D i said id be happy at 199 just to be outa 2's and 3's..lol
Most Active
Recent Topics
It's been 9 years yall!
jenn_in_ky · 1 replies · 585 views
food
Jessica H. · 2 replies · 758 views
Having a hard time
rspeters · 6 replies · 1099 views
Cold Hands and Feet
Ted R. · 2 replies · 1153 views
testing
JessicaMarie · 0 replies · 716 views