Onderland Too!!!

Tabsnewlife
on 6/5/08 9:10 am - Raleigh, IL
I have also hit onederland!!! It is weird though, because when I was first married 19 years ago I was wearing a size 16, and I am now wearing a 12-14 and I actually weighed less than I do now. On June 3rd, I weighed in at 198.6, and today I am weighing in at 197.0. I was sort of at a standstill there for about 3 to 4 weeks, but I have lost approximately 8 pounds in the last two weeks. What a relief to be losing again, I was starting to get worried. I have been more active, doing some projects around the house, painting, helping my husband with repairs, planting flowers and garden. I guess just moving around more than usual can make a big difference.
Lisa L.
on 6/10/08 10:59 pm - Nesconset, NY
Congratulations!!! Reaching onederland is one of the best milestones. It is so exciting to see a 1 at the beginning of your weight after you have seen a 2 or 3 for so long. Keep up the great work. I am sure you feel like a million bucks!! Now get out that bathing suit and enjoy the summer! Hugs, Lisa
nickih
on 6/12/08 7:21 am - MN
I am so happy for you
momof4ms
on 7/10/08 4:39 pm - Hudson, WI
Yay!!!! I am so proud of and happy for you. What a journey, huh? I am almost there. I have been stuck right around 200.4 for a few months now!!!! Not exercising enough and maybe eating a little too much of the wrong thing! LOL But overall it feels super. Thanks for your inspiration. Let's keep on doing this together!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Over 4 years out!
mom23reds · 0 replies · 1173 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 813 views
Being way to hard on myself???
swtmelissa · 2 replies · 845 views