Aynone else!!!???

IndigoStar
on 6/10/08 3:29 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Hello all you Sept babies, hows everyone doing, is it me or am i the only one at a weight loss stall im down to 180lbs and the scale keeps bouncing from 183 to 180lbs never anything less, im getting so frustrated, ive uped my excercise to 5 times a week and trying to get my protien in still have a hard time with that but im trying, im just wondering am i done loseing or does this happen to everyone??
islander
on 6/10/08 12:14 pm - Middletown, RI
Same old, same old. Every once in awhile there is a definite stall. I'm a tad heavier than you & have stopped. I figure that my body is just adjusting.
IndigoStar
on 6/11/08 1:20 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Thank you for the response!
Lisa L.
on 6/10/08 10:55 pm - Nesconset, NY
My weight loss seems to stall for a week or so and then suddenly, bam, I am down 2-3 pounds. I guess as we get close to goal, that's the way it's going to be. Try not to get frustrated. Just try to vary your foods and keep up your water intake. One day of not enough water, can cause water retention. You are doing great, so keep it up. Hugs, Lisa
IndigoStar
on 6/11/08 1:21 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Thanks Lisa , I will try and up the water, sum days I do really good and then sum days not so good!!
nickih
on 6/12/08 7:20 am - MN
There are times that I feel like I am at a stall for months our weeks but then i stop weighing my self daily and look back at my last apoinments and see that being at 200-205 is not that bad and keep in mind the scale has only said 200 once and then give it a day and back up to 205 I find that the wight comes off after that time of the month I go up five pounds before and it comes off a couple of days latter just my though anyway Nicki
IndigoStar
on 6/12/08 7:25 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
Thank Nicki, i just gota keep my ass of that scale its driving me bananas
ehollenback
on 6/16/08 12:22 am
I stalled for a couple of months but I have to admit that I was not eating right and illness and injury stopped my exercise program (which was not tough enough to begin with). The past couple weekends I've worked my ass off in the garden in high heat. All of a sudden, I lost 4 lbs last weekend and 3 lbs this weekend. I ate less cause I was busy but I drank plenty of liquids so I would dehydrate. I was working over long hours. I'm very excited over losing 7 lbs in the last 8 days. Before that it didn't move for over a month. Obviously I was doing some thing wrong (no exercise, too much food) Ellen
IndigoStar
on 6/16/08 8:21 am - SUNNY CALIFORNIA
thanks Ellen for the responce, today i got on the scale and it moved im down to 178 finally out of the 180s!!
ehollenback
on 6/17/08 6:41 am
This surgery doesn't meant that we don't have to look at the basics of weight loss - diet and exercise. It just means that we have the help of not being able to eat as much and a lower appetite. The weight loss the last couple of weekends has really renewed my drive to get to my goal weight (my personal one, the doctor doesn't as a matter of policy assign one). I'm looking at my diet with a little more care than I was. My more intense exercise program will have to remain on weekends. It's hard to do during the week for me. I still weigh myself every day but to do that you need patience and tolerance for fluxuation. Ellen
Most Active
Recent Topics
Over 4 years out!
mom23reds · 0 replies · 1171 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 781 views
Being way to hard on myself???
swtmelissa · 2 replies · 842 views