Checking in!

TwinAndTeenMom
on 10/21/09 4:02 am
Just wanted to say hello and see how everyone is doing!  I'm not getting all my protein in, even though every food choice I seem to make has that as a factor. Sigh. Losing some hair.  Even though I have 4 heads of hair (LOL), it still alarms me to see it in the shower grate.

How's everyone??
Victoria
Eagle River, AK

RNY 8/3/09

shaunaph1
on 10/25/09 4:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi, I found these premier protien shakes at Costco that have 30 grams of protein in them and they are some of the best I have ever tasted.  You can still taste the protien, but they are pretty good.  Chocolate.  If I get this in, then with the rest of my eating I am meeting my 60 grams.  Just thought I would share. 
Stephanie B.
on 10/28/09 3:12 am - Suwanee, GA
30 grams of protein??? Wow! What kind of protein is it? Is it the kind we can absorb? I'm not getting my protein in either. :(
Congrats to both of you.
xpydawn
on 11/4/09 4:15 am
I have been on costcos premier protein since the beginning and I used to do 2 a day 60 grams now I do one 30...it does taste the best from all the others. It is a good protein we do absorb it, I cant remember off the top of my head, but it is NOT collagen (thats the bad one) based.
TwinAndTeenMom
on 11/4/09 4:32 am
But it's a Costco brand?
Victoria
Eagle River, AK

RNY 8/3/09

xpydawn
on 11/5/09 4:38 am
well Ive not seen it anywhere else, but the brand name is Premier nutrition. It only comes in chocolate or at least thats all they carry there. Hope that helps.....

It has 30 grams of protein in 11 FL oz
1 gram sugar
160 cal

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/09 4:19 am - Granite City, IL
I drink the Titan protein drinks from Premier Nutrition that are fruit punch flavored. You mix one pouch in with a bottle of water and it's 30 grams of protein (whey.) It takes a little getting used to with all the chunks in it, but someone else suggested mixing it with warm water and it might help dissolve the protein better.

I can't handle the chocolate/vanilla protein powders, so this has been really helpful as I'm not getting protein through food hardly at all! All meats and some dairy products are making me vomit as soon as I eat them. Yuck!  

I also eat (although it took me a few tries to get used to the taste) greek yogurt. In one small container it packs 11 grams of protein.

Keep up the great work! 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 933 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1229 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1784 views