Happy September (16th) Surgiversary Everyone!

SwillaZ
on 9/16/10 8:37 pm
Feel great, look great, living life to its' fullest!  Been a great journey...looking forward to the next year as a losing winner!

How is everyone doing with their journey?

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them,
   but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they   
   lead."   Louisa May Alcott      
LogansMommy
on 9/17/10 10:15 pm - Marietta, GA
Happy Surgiversary a little late~
With your support and others; I have made it to Onederland!
I have not been here since I was in jr. high~

You Rock~
Cheri
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

SwillaZ
on 9/19/10 10:31 am
That is sooooo awesome to see that you made it to Onederland!
I'm so proud of you!  Doesn't it feel fantastic? 

I really like to shop now, how about you?  Even my husband gave up on telling me not to!  I was so looking forward to back to school night.  You should have seen some of the town snobs'... their jaws were dropping when I was working that hallway!  Oh Yeh!  Did I ever!  Poetic justice.   Oh the little things that "slim" people take for granted, well, it's so much sweeter after working so hard to get there!

You keep on your mission just as I am and we'll be two hot tamales by next summer!  Good job!

Stay healthy and stay in touch...
Priscilla

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them,
   but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they   
Crystalyn
on 9/26/10 3:15 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm doing ok. Having some issues but considering where I was and where I'm at it is simply amazing!  Can't wait to get cleared to rejoin exercise class.

SwillaZ
on 9/26/10 8:22 pm
Hello.

I have to get to the gym myself.  That is the one part of this whole thingthat I've been very bad with.  My new job does have a small gym, so I try to go at least twice a week.

It looks like you've had some difficulties.  So sorry to see that.  I've been quite fortunate in the sense that I haven't had any  herniation (yet) and the surgery went well.  But, I can only count my blessings.  I hope that you stay motivated and continue to amaze  yourself.  

Be well and good luck!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 932 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1228 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1784 views