Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?

itallica
on 11/30/10 12:19 am
I've read up on the 5 day "pouch test"  although I'm not sure why they call it that, it seems more like a test of willpower.

I am really considering it here bwtween the holidays - I've been stalled out and gained a couple pounds back mainly because of some really poor choices with all the holiday goodies lying about everywhere.

I think the volume of what I am eating is getting a little on the high side, and I definatlly think I have a thing for carbs going on.

This might be the push I need to get something going excersise wise as well... just snowed here so i really don't want to settle into the couch for the winter.

So... has anyone done this?  Was it good for you? Did you re-focus?

Kent

SwillaZ
on 12/10/10 8:09 pm
Hello -
Please explain the 5 day pouch test.  I have also been stalled for a while, but, it did seem to change this past week with 6 pound loss...

This time of year is rough - last year was ok simply because anything off "the diet" was forbidden.  Now, I test what passes muster - and it's not always the best of choices.

Maybe your "test" will help to get us through the cookie/pie/candy season.

Regards,
Priscilla

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations.  I may not reach them,
   but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they   
   lead."   Louisa May Alcott      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone do the 5 day pouch test?
itallica · 1 replies · 934 views
Progress
kearstyn · 12 replies · 1229 views
Calling all September 2009 peeps
Papoose79 · 18 replies · 1784 views