Sept 28th and very excited and nervous

jkppt
on 9/25/10 5:52 am

I keep thinking I am like a kid waiting for Christmas and the present will be a longer
healthier life.   I spent today cooking, of all things.  My 15 y.o. son was more concerned if I was going to able to to cook for him than he was about the surgery.  He is 6'4" and all of 170 soaking wet. He truely lives to eat.  He seemed very relieved to see all the meals he will have to only thaw and reheat.  At least it keeps my mind off of the surgery.
Jen

bubble2827
on 9/25/10 9:19 am
jen  hi my name is brandy !    i just had lap rny on the 8th of this month,there was nothing to it .dont be worried things will be fine.  it is like christmas ,just keep your spirits up and do as the doc asks.  saw my doc on the 20th said that i am ahead of schedule and gave the ok for me to start the mush stage lol.as of today my entry wounds are all most completly healed and i am doing great.  one thing i can give you for adviceis "  WALK "  as soon as u feel u can .it helped my stomach  from haveing a tightning feeling . I wish you the best      and u can do it 

(bubble2827)

niecy11236
on 9/26/10 2:51 am - brooklyn, NY
 You'll be just fine i wish u the best !
jkppt
on 9/27/10 9:15 am
Niecy,
Thanks for the well wishes and support.  I greatly appreciate it!!
Jen
jkppt
on 9/27/10 9:12 am
"one thing i can give you for adviceis "  WALK "  as soon as u feel u can .it helped my stomach  from haveing a tightning feeling . I wish you the best      and u can do it"

Thanks Brandy.  You are sailing through this so well!  I will take  your advice and try to walk as much as I can.
mpm1965
on 9/26/10 11:33 am
mines the 28th of sept. anxious and excited and alittle worried, but i keep thinking this is all good , i love my doctor and his staff, my wife is wundering what groceries are going to be like, plus making supper for one instead of two people, but i know when i see my doctor i will be ready to go, he is really nice he has over 1900 rny todate
jkppt
on 9/27/10 9:13 am
mpm,
I wish you much luck and prayers for a uneventful surgery.  We are both counting down the hours now!
Jen
mpm1965
on 9/27/10 10:29 am
thanks , all prayers for you too. god bless
stricks9
on 9/27/10 4:34 am - Reynoldsburg, OH
Wishing you all the best!!! My date is set for Sept 30, 10
jkppt
on 9/27/10 9:17 am
stricks9,
Best wishes back to you.  I am sure you are counting down the days. Prayers for a speedy recovery!!
Jen
Most Active
Recent Topics
WHERE ARE THE SEPT 2010 AT
unknownbeauty · 0 replies · 828 views
2 year surgaversy
Cecelia B. · 3 replies · 1051 views
How is everybody doing?
DeterminedE · 0 replies · 1213 views
Goals met
Valarie R. · 0 replies · 835 views
Happy Surgerversary