9 months out... How is everyone doing?

Jewel_in_hiding
on 6/10/11 4:13 am - Raleigh, NC
Hi Sept 2010 post ops.. we have reached 9 months (or are about to).  I would like to hear how everyone is doing
Top is my progress, Bottom is to Surgeon's Goal

unknownbeauty
on 6/20/11 7:43 am - Owings Mills, MD
Hello I am down 100lbs as of May 30th and I'm still losing someone help me...LOL I was 289 at the start of the program and now I'm 189 I'm so blessed however I need to workout more
brilynn79
on 6/21/11 2:11 am
I just reached my 9 months.  I have lost 63 lbs, which is 70% of my excess weight.  I am hoping to make it to goal by September.  I have 16 more lbs to lose.

Rides4me
on 6/21/11 8:02 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hoping to get to a 100lb loss by 10 months.  So close!  I had to have my gall bladder removed and repair of a hernia about 2 1/2 weeks ago.  Other than that hiccup, all is good in the world! 

SW 301/CW 205/GW 150 
gallbladder removal and hernia repair 6/3/2011
hillkem
on 6/29/11 4:41 pm - Smiths Grove, KY
hello all. I have lost 74% of my excess body weight and feel 100 times better. All my labwork is looking good. The big thing now is I definately need to be better about excercising.
Kelley    
exohexoh
on 7/6/11 2:26 pm - West Chester, PA
 im down 88 pounds as of this morning. i'm getting frustrated with how slow the weight is coming off the past few months, but i know i am to blame for that. i've been super stressed getting into grad school, trying to find an apartment to move into in manhattan, finding a job etc. and i haven't been dealing with it the best ways i could. hopefully once i move next month and everything is set it will be easier to get myself back on track and into a routine again

<3 jen <3

<3 starting weight: 252 <3 goal weight: 135 <3 current weight: 151 <3

RNY: 9/27/10 <3 Extended Tummy Tuck w/hip & thigh lipo: 6/6/13

nweeks621
on 7/22/11 6:22 am - Stockton, CA
100 lbs less and a week away from 10 months outhave to admit i been feeling terrible..having trouble with getting protein in..so i started buying protein shots and found out they r useless cuz they r made with collagen protein thats not absorbed..so now i use maxpro from max muscle..i honestly cant remember the last time i exercised..i definitely need to regroup..
nicole

dani02
on 7/26/11 8:20 am - Utica, MI
150 pounds removed from my life forever!!!! I never thought 9 months
would get here but wow am I on my way!!!!
I am not far from the goal I set for myself and I have an appointment
August 5th for a consult with the Plastics surgeon. I have these little
areas that keep swinging for 10 minutes after I stop waving.
Dani

Most Active
Recent Topics
WHERE ARE THE SEPT 2010 AT
unknownbeauty · 0 replies · 825 views
2 year surgaversy
Cecelia B. · 3 replies · 1046 views
How is everybody doing?
DeterminedE · 0 replies · 1208 views
Goals met
Valarie R. · 0 replies · 832 views
Happy Surgerversary